Entertainment companies looking for film production services may find that a flexible business office space set can be beneficial for their video content and filming projects. An instant office in Manhattan can provide a quick “set” to film in an already furnished business office space for scenes requiring it, or even for rehearsals. Also, furnished business office space for rent are great for use as a “home base” while shooting “in the field” for a few months. An instant office in Manhattan can be used for marketing purposes, production / video editing, video blogs, training videos, advertorials, and post-production marketing activity. These business centers provide film production services with the availability of hourly conference rooms, daily offices and office space sized for NYC movie shoots, local shows and video content. Firms in many areas have begun to see the advantage of executive business office space rentals.
An Instant Office in Manhattan Can Be Used for Film Production Services, Here’s Why
- In conventional shared office space, there are often many people occupying common areas such as hallways and pantries. It may be more difficult to film in these areas without disruption. If there is a lot of drama in a shoot, it is important that this not alarm potential clients at the center.
- Large private offices are not always available at a conventional office setting.
- Large production equipment, wardrobe, etc. may be subject to elevator building requirements and high mandatory labor fees.
- After business hours accommodations can be difficult to acquire. Usually, the HVAC system does not run, making video lighting equipment too hot to use. Buildings also have restrictions on how visitors after hours.
- Security is also an issue with well-known actors. In a Class A business suite location like those with NYC Office Suites, there are two levels of security to keep the production on target and minimize disruption.
On-Demand Use: When shared office space can fit your filming needs
If you just need to shoot video in a conference room, in a closed door office space or partitioned office suite area, an executive office space may be a good venue for you.
Full Time Use: When shared office space can fit your production back-office needs
Executive office space can also be ideal if your company needs office space in Midtown Manhattan and films in other areas in New York City.
Finding office space in NYC
If you need a place to film, New York City Office Suites has office space in midtown Manhattan for rent, which can provide a convenient and aesthetically pleasing venue for all your filming needs. New York City Office Suites is excited to work with all Made in NY companies and looks forward to seeing what your company creates at our venues. In NYC it may be hard to rent an office that can meet your company’s needs, but our team works diligently to assure that you will get the best office space for your business.
Call us at 1800-346-3968 or contact us online for more information on how we can make your film production process run smoother.